Well friends, it has been a long time since I have updated my blog and today is the day to fix that because I am laying in bed with an upset stomach wishing I could have slept in longer than 7:30. I use to be the master at sleeping in. My favorite was when i was in high school and almost convinced my body that I was nocturnal. I would stay up till 4 am chatting on MSN messenger, writing emails, and watching you've got mail. Oh good times. Then i would sleep in till about 2 pm. That was the life. Now, no matter what time i go to bed I wake up at 7:30. LAME-O! Oh and PS the upset stomach isn't the flu or anything. I'm guessing it's from the fudge i ate yesterday. NO GOOD. Death by chocolate LITERALLY! At this point death would be a blessing. Now on to important matters...
A lot has happened in the last month. First of all, I moved. I left provo and moved all the way to...well to Lehi. Its still technically in utah county, but hey it's still a move. My friend Janis is living with me which is a good time. I live in a fabulous house...but I'll write about that later when I have picts to back me up.
Second of all I GRADUATED! Here I'll prove it!
This was my first semester group. We started together and ended together. Such a fun group of cocoa-motion girls! And check out Abby's goods. I like the Polynesian way of life!
Brent was on the desert and the only one who couldn't make it.
Yeah, I can't lie, it was quite the party. We were all so excited to be there. Most of the speeches were pretty darn entertaining and I was sitting next to Klysta, Abby was behind us, and Jo was in front of us. If you think we were taking this serious you are kidding yourself. Oh man, such a good time. Course I forgot to get a picture by the cougar...and the BYU sign. WHO DOES THAT?
Third: MY BRO Dave got married. I really like Holly, but I can't lie, I was kinda sad to see him get married. But its a good time. There isn't a ton to tell. We had the luncheon at Eaglewood Golf Course in North SLC, then we had the sealing at 4:30 in the Bountiful Temple and then we took picts. Thank heavens there was no reception. I was so tired by the end of the day it wasn't funny.
I had two of my best friends there. I was a little worried that I might be awkward for all three of us, but both of them had heard so much about the other that it was like they already knew each other. They were both equally entertaining. GOT TO LOVE THAT!
And of course Fran and I kept out table pretty darn entertained by embarrassing each other. Love that girl. Fran got hooked up with a really hot little man while we were at the luncheon and and i guess in honor of that we decided that we needed to have our own photo shoot. Here's the one that I touched up.

On great story...are you sick of this blog yet? It's like forever long and I'm not done yet. SICK. Well, stop reading at your own leisure. So I was talking to one of my aunts and wow, talk about getting the talk of your life. I was blamed for not helping my mom out in the grandchild era. I said that I could get pregnant if they were willing to let me skip the marriage thing but that didn't go over well. By the end of the conversation I was pretty much told I had till August. That would be by august minus any form of sarcasm. YIKES! Does she realize what sort of a position that puts me in? I'm all for gettin pregnant but somethings you can't rush. Mainly Fran when she is in the BCBG store, enjoying Cold Stone Cake Batter ice cream, and getting married. All could have very costly consequences!
Ok, one last thing. Are you seeing these girls? Photo please....

This is the only pict I have with all four of us together. All of these girls moved away and I miss 'em. Luckily Starla and Rachel are in SLC but it still seems too far away. Texas is WAY too far. These are the few things in life that make life rough. That's all I want to say about this.
So I'm totally going to dedicate this entry to the photographer who fell into the fountain at the temple while taking pictures. I live for moments like that!
3 comments:
PICTURES!! :) Remember that time I was taking pictures at the wedding and Fran made us do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over...
So, we both moved and never hung out...call me if you're ever up north! And, remember when Lindsay got married and we hung out together, since we were both not family (but close) and not married? Yeah, thanks for being there with me.
I loved your blog...I actually got to read through the whole thing too :) YAY for graduating and congrats to David. By the way, you look so gorgeous!! You need to call me sometime when you are in town....
Post a Comment