What the CRAP! Whenever I pull up my blog, the tab has a Univeristy of Utah "U" on it. SICK! How did that happen and how do I get rid of it is all I wanna know!?!?!
Friends, I want to you to know that I have start to become reaquainted with a good friend of mine. I can't believe we ever drifted. We use to spend hours together. He accompanied me every time I drove to and from Snow College by myself. His name...is Harry Potter. That's right my friends, its been several years since I read a Harry Potter Book...2007 to tell you the truth. So I have decided to re-read them. I knew that I loved them...but I forgot how MUCH I love them. Non stop laughter, emotional tears, and hours of enjoyment. Plus it gives me something to do when i am the only one awake at 3 am. I would also like to announce that I am completely nocturnal now. COMPLETELY! I never got to bed before 4 am and I hardly ever get up before 1 pm. I had to be up at 9:30 am yesterday I thought I was going to die. WHO GETS UP THAT EARLY?!?!
One down...sadly only six more to go!

3 comments:
Yea! I new blog entry! You just made my night. First off, the "U" on your tab is just meant to be. Accept it, love it, embrace it. Second of all, I'm very glad you and Harry got reacquainted. I'm a huge fan myself. In fact, you inspired me. I remember listening to one of your Harry Potter's on tape on a drive from Snow to home. After I got married I found them cheap on Amazon (cheap because they are cassette tapes, not CD). I'm just waiting for 6 and 7 to become cheap enough to buy. We spend lots of time together. So much so my kids request to listen to "Harry Potter". That sort of scares me, but whatever!
I get up that early. Especially in your bright room :) grr
Oh, I'm so glad to hear of the reunion. I've been worried about you two. I haven't read most of those in quite some time. I did read number 7 again just before school started... which was the right choice I believe. Maybe I'll re-read the series this summer. Sad. Sad that my plans would have to be made that far in advance... Anyway... enjoy the Chamber.
Post a Comment