So I have decided that I want to have a hot body so I am about to create a new obsession. Man, I really wish I had some picts of Fran and me in high school. Fran was always hot stuff and I was such a freak then. Anyway, Fran has also always been into the exercise thing and it's totally paid off. Once she told me I had the metabolism of a baby goat...which I am assuming was a complement cuz she worked out and I ate junk food and amazingly we both stayed relatively skinny our whole lives. Course she was sporting a six-pack and I was...n't. Anyway...
These are our different reactions to exercise.
This is Fran a year ago when we gave her a gym pass for her birthday...I spelled it J-I-M cuz I thought it was funny. Yeah, she was confused until I explained it. This was her expression when she figured it out. And this is me when you mention exercise...
I am starting to get old, my goat is now elderly, so it's time to pick it up. That and really I need a new obsession in life. So starting tomorrow I am going to do some form of exercise every day execpt sunday. Dude, I should start by wearing the same clothes and take daily picts like pregnant people do...hehe, that would be funny. I love entertaining myself.
1 comment:
What a great thing to have an obsession about...I wish I had the slightest desire to get fit, but what can you do...I would rather sit on my toosh and eat my kids halloween candy..good times, good times. Oh, and you still haven't called me. I'm expecting updates on trips and such. Waiting...patiently waiting...well, waiting at least :)
Post a Comment