Besides the dealing with life part, I'm pretty good. I did make it to San Francisco and I saw Wicked! It was so amazing and indescribable. Now...well now I just want to see it again. So instead of putting a check mark next to that on my bucket list I have just added it to my bucket list again. Also today (well, technically yesterday since its 4 am) I experienced my first mani and pedi. Holy cow, my nails look great. I have to admit that it felt so girly it was weird. I mean, come on people, it's me we are talking about. Emily/Sue + Girly is like trying to divide by 0...not possible. I took Fran because it was her B-Day, and I knew she loves that stuff. In the end my feet look great in my flip flops and my hands looked great holding my snowboard tonight. No I didn't go snowboarding, but I dressed up like a boarder for my ward Halloween party. Love it.
Lets get back to the important stuff. This is Shawn, Fran, and me all in the backseat. We have been traveling for about 11 hours in a car so forgive our tired gross appearance. We were having a good time though and we were definitely happy to finally be in Nor Cal!
This is San Francisco where Fran and I went to see Wicked. That's the theatre and that's us. Wow, not a flattering pict. My head looks really big. I can't lie, I was afraid someone would run off with my camera so I just took the pict of us together. Those picts never turn out great for the one holding the camera and that's a fact!
And this is Emily, my namesake. Isn't she sooooo dang cute! Did I mention I was going to be baby blessing while I was out there?! Can't lie, Emily is a little bit of a screamer, but when have you ever known me to be quiet. Let me answer that. NEVER! We are two peas in a pod...except she is a bit tanner than I am. That can change with time! And all in all that is a crash course of my trip to San Fran. I didn't get to ride the trolley cars, or cross the golden gate bridge, or even see fisherman's wharf, but I did make it to H&M, Saphora, and TRADER JOE'S so i consider the highlights visited. So where to next? That is still a mystery and pending on the drastic life decisions I will probably make on a spur of the moment. Stay tuned.
P.S. Excuse any grammar errors...and any sentances that don't make sense. It's now 4:30 am, need I say more?
3 comments:
oh my vomit kill me now!!!! I wanted to see Wicked so so so so much I love the music, I think that I should have been in the backseat with you guys!!! oh how I miss you and Fran! can we please get together? I know that Logan is not quite as fun as San Fran but I can take you to the "squeaky cheese" shop! eh eh? are you in? call me girl I love your stinkin guts!!!
your Amy cuz cuz
Sheesh Sue, its about time you got on the bandwagon and saw Wiked!!!
Okay, here's what we need to do with you. First, you need to get some sleep. I realize that as a nurse and working night shift and all is crazy, but sleep is important too. Second, you need to call me (or visit...visit would be better. We could do something with your hair together cause it's better to do it with someone, although it would be much better to do it with someone who knew what they were doing, but whatever) and Third, take a deep breath and remember that you are loved. Got it! Great. Life will calm down soon, and then you'll be bored.
Post a Comment