
So I have a secret obsession, it's call
My Best Friend's Wedding. My sister Fran really got me addicted to this movie. She would come home every night for about a year and watch it convinced that the ending would change. At least, that's what Gwen's and I hypothesised. I didn't fully appreciate it until later when Fran was on her mission and we would quote the same line over and over to each other, "You're never goona be Jello!" (The tradition never died.) My obsession has gone from simply quoting it to comparing it to my life. That's right, my life. Fran likes to say that everything in life relates to
Friends but I never got into the show, so for me I am Julianne Potter. My confession of the week is that I am a jealous creature. I like to have a lot of friends, but I find that when my friends start to get new friends I generally turn jealous! Call it what you will...hypocrite is one really good word that may come to mind. It's like Julianne when she meets Kimmi. Kimmi is "irritatingly perfect" and gives Julianne no reason to hate her...except she is marrying Julianne's best friend. In other words, she is stealing him away and that is the way I often feel about other "friends." They are creme brulee and I am...Jello. In theory people can eat both, but not generally at the same time. Creme Brulee is too rich and jello is too...well plain. So I guess I am just giving a shout out to all those Jello lovers and those few who love sugar in any form at any time. After all, I'm always goona be jello because I am comfortable with Jello!

2 comments:
You're cute. :)
You will always be Creme Brulee to me.
Post a Comment