
Attraction soon to come:
Backpacking in the sawtooth mountains, two young girls face nature with it's natural forces combating sun and mosquitos during the day and starvation at night when backpacking trip goes wrong and they find themselves lost. Will they make it out alive? Stay tuned.
Kaua'i with its sun, surf, and adventure is the perfect labor day weekend get away. Coming soon, Emily/Sue will show you all the best places to visit, the right places to swim, and how to survive with fair skin in a tan world.
Side note: Pictures will be posted!
3 comments:
Yea! You are going to post! I'm so jealous your in Hawaii. You totally deserve it, but I'm still really jealous.
I'm crying inside.
This is random, and I should probably facebook you, but we all know how I feel about that! :) Anyway, I'm worried that I'm going to forget about your birthday next Sunday, and I am thinking about it now...so even though it's not as good as being told on your special day, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I will try to remember on the 19th, but no promises. I hope Hawaii is (or did) treat you well!
Post a Comment